In 1935 Irving Levy moved to Scranton, PA from Brooklyn, NY and opened a paint store that sold wholesale and retail. Times changed as they always do, and Mr. Levy transitioned the business into paint and linoleum flooring. Mr. Levy took Franklin Arndt as a partner and they created a corporation using both of their names and Arley Wholesale was born.
Showing the single result
per sq. ft.